Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Why do I have to study [Fill in the Blank]?"

http://learningandlaptops.blogspot.com/2010/11/why-do-i-have-to-study-fill-in-blank.html I find this to be an interesting topic. Sometimes I feel the same why and wonder why its so important to have to know everything being taught in school.  Some of what we learn seems pointless and wont help us in the future at all.  History can be interesting to know, but I don't find it important at all.  I think elementry and middle school is where we should learn how to do basic things like math, reading, and writing.  But by the time we get into high school I think we should focus more on things that we are interested in learning more about.  If we start learning information about our future careers in high school students would be more successful in their future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment