Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PLN

A personal learning network is a group of people or social netwokring sites that you interact with and learn from.  Online networking can help build a PLN. I don't know what I'm interested in or want to become in a few years.  But, when I found something I wam passionate about I will connect with other people who share the same interest.  You can connect with people through twitter, facebook, or blogs.  Making a blogging account and blogging frequently is a good way to put your opinions and thoughts out there and hear about what other people have to say to.  I can comment on someones blog and get connected with people from all over the world.  This will help meet new people who share the same interest as me and we can learn from eachother. Buliding a personal learning network would be a good thing for me to do for my future.

1 comment:

  1. What's your favorite way to connect so far Kerry? I think I'm liking the blogging the most. Have you made an Animoto yet? There really cool too you should try it and let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete